Monday, June 05, 2006

What are you selling on your blog?

Serandez has a post on Blog Ads today which is kind of interesting. He realized that he could advertise his own stuff on his blog without using google ads. Now he is advertising Tichels ( scarfs) at a discount. I think the pictures should be placed on a site somewhere instead of just via email but that's just me. Tichels are certainly an interesting article to sell via blog, maybe I should start selling shaitels online, altough that is certainly to be a bigger problem ( you have to try it on to see if is fits etc.). What is the strangest item you ever saw advertised online?

3 comments:

Ezzie said...

I think the site idea is smart, I honestly just hadn't thought about it.

It's not as if my wife runs a large business: She simply sells a few tichels here and there on the side. Now that someone wrote about setting up a site, I'll probably try to do so in the near future. The tricky part is that colors are something that's hard to judge on a screen... but that's true by email as well.

AS said...

Just call it Tichel me Silly and send me my cut when it takes off!


Thanks

Ezzie said...

:P