Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Come Join the Hometown Party for Lee on the Apprentice..

From the email grabbag:

There will be a hometown party taking place at the Lawrence/CedarhurstFire Station located at Central Avenue (corner of Washington Avenue).All are invited to attend a home town party for Lee Bienstock to cheer him on as he vies to become Donald Trump's Apprentice. Lee is one of two finalists. Trump will make his decision during the live finale, this coming Monday June 5th. Seating will begin at 8:30. Come early!!!(good luck with that..) NBC will be on hand to broadcast the party live at times during the finale.

Refreshments will be served

A nominal donation of $5 per person is recommended.
All proceeds will be donated to benefit the firefighters.

You are encouraged to bring posters cheering Lee on.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I wish I could go! I've watched ALL season and I love Lee (even though I think Shaun will win)! Go LEE!!