Monday, April 17, 2006

Passover Blues

Well this year the Seder(s) were not as enjoyable as last year. This all due to a cleaning person (PC) who did not show up last minute. I was therefore forced to leave work early and do a lot of cleaning I otherwise would not have needed to do. With all the chometz moving and cleaning I thought my back would walk off and take a nap somewhere. As you can imagine by the time I made it to my in laws ( a nice 1 hr trip) I was exhausted and in bad need of a day at the spa. The first night I was overtired and had google eyes the whole night. The second night was better but I was still in sleep-lag mode. How was your seder?

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

I feel you pain. This year was rough for me too.

AS said...

Sorry to hear it buddy. Next year in Jerusalem....