Thursday, February 14, 2019

Mint Mobile Review: Cheap for a reason?


Well I was all excited about switching my cellular phone service from Cricket to Mint Mobile and saving a bundle of money! For those of you who are not familiar with Mint Mobile, they are a MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) powered by T-Mobile's 4G LTE network. I was off to a good start with everything working smoothly on 2 different phones. I was even enjoying using YouMail, which is the service they recommended for voicemail. I was getting ready to let everyone know what an awesome deal this is and they should check it out, then the troubles came rushing in! I started having calls go straight to voicemail on both phones. Tried different things and sometimes I was able to receive calls other times straight to voicemail. I contacted Mint who assured me they got this and it should never happen again. Wrong! I had to contact Youmail who also said "ok it's fixed". Nope! Back to mint who claims they have escalated this issue and in 24-48 hrs. we will try to have it resolved? That's not what I call customer service, that my friends is a joke. How can you run a business when you have calls going to voicemail?   Not sure how Mint Mobile will stay in business if they can't get this simple issue under control. My suggestion: tread carefully with this new cellular service.


No comments: