Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kosher Food: Hot Vending Machines!

I was in Monsey for the holiday weekend. After entering a nearby 7-11 I couldn't believe my eyes.There standing in front of me was a kosher hot vending machine, incredible! There were two of them one for meat the other dairy. You could buy hot dogs or mozzarella sticks. 7-11 was even offering a free big gulp with every purchase. I think you will be seeing more of these "hot-nosh vending machines" around especially in places were kosher food is hard to come by such as airports etc. The NYT has the scoop on this new kosher revolution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it worth a trip out to Monsey?

Anonymous said...

Definitely! I had the mozarella sticks and they were good! They also had choices of hot pizza, onion rings and knishes!
It was totally fun.