Friday, April 21, 2006

Passover Soda Saga 2.0

Well it looks like we've made it through our first yom tov on our own. The first days I was by my in-laws (outlaws?). The second days however we were very adveturous and decided make yom tov at home. as I mentioned we had some soda issues as the supermarket was out of Kosher for Passover Soda. I therefore had to check another supermarket that also seemd to have no kosher for Passover cola beverages. As I was checking all of the cans and bottles I found my savior: Canda Dry ginger ale 1 liter bottles with a kosher for Passover symbol. although certainly not my favorite flavor it was better than nothing and certainly made our Passover all the more enjoyable. Ah.. the little things in life! We unfortunately were not visited by Elijah this year...were you? We managed to get some pizza after yom tov...a real mob scene as you can imagine. How was your Passover?

No comments: