Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Top 15 Ultra Frum Commercial Slogans...

And they are...(drum role please)


15. Vishnitz happens.
14. It's hip to be Skver.
13. Saved by the Belz.
12. Buzz cut at the Beauty Parlor,$5; Sheet for between husband and wife,$10;
Being a Satmar Chasid, Priceless.
11. Chabad: They're everywhere they want to be.
10. Aren't you glad you use tefillin? Don't you wish everyone did?
9. That's Brisk baby.
8. Ponevitch: Just assur it.
7. I wish I were a full time kollel learner, that is what I'd truely like to be, 'cause if I were a full time kollel learner, I wouldn't have to earn me a degree. (Sung to Oscar Meyer Weiner Song, le'havdil)
6. Lakewood: Once you chap, the fun don't stop.
5. Once you go black, you never go back.
4. Chaim Berlin: The best part of waking up is sechel in your kop.
3. YU: Serving kulas since 1886.
2. Friends don't let friends drink cholov akum.
1. Pardes: I can't believe its not frum.

No comments: