Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm insured!

My car is approaching the decade mark. I own a fully loaded Buick
Lesabre 97'. Ever since I purchased my house things have been tight financially. I have some broken items in my car I have not bothered to fix since I don't deem them to be of the utmost importance. One example is my sunroof which only goes back halfway and the part which covers it inside the car is stuck inside. Another is my harness of my driver view mirror which broke. My mirror sometime shakes a bit but I figured out how to keep it in position. Recentlymy windshield has come under attack from debris on roads I'd traveled. It has the typical tiny pin holes that one receives from years of driving. I was recently wondering to myself "I wish I had a new windshield". Well recently a pebble hit my car and seemed to have made a small crack but turned out to be just dirt. The very next day there was a crack on the side of my windshield..I have no idea how it got there since I have no recolection of a pebble hitting my car. I started calling windshield replacement shops on the costs which ranged from 250-375 dollars. Then I called my broker and found out my car has fill coverage which includes the windshield with a "zero deductible"! Boy was I happy!

No comments: