Monday, March 20, 2006

Big Wedding Orchestra company goes bankrupt

My inside sources are telling me that one of the largest orchstra companies in America has filed for bankruptcy. The name may sound familiar to some of you: Steven Scott Orchestra. Steven Scott is a premier orchestra that caters to the rich and famous. They had many bands as well as one that was seen at the more modern Jewish orthodox affairs. The Jewish Orchestra that Steven Scott featured was generally lead by Ike Walkover and he will most likely break out on his own now. People would hire Steven Scott over a Jewish orchestra like Neshoma because they felt they played the amercian music more authentically.

Update: I'm issuing a retraction on this post due to an email I recieved:
Please correct your statement .steven scott is not in BANKRUPTCY. IN ALL FAIRNESS YOU SHOULD POST A RETRACTION.IT IS TRUE SOME LEADERS WILL BE ON THIEIR OWN. IF YOU DONT I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION. JMILETI

There you have it folks according to people at Steven Scott they are not going bankrupt. I was simply basing the information from people in the business who had misinformed me. I guess my little blog and what I say can be detremental to the company.

No comments: