Thursday, December 08, 2005

What's on my Mp3 Player....

I have recently been tagged by Ezzie and now must come forward with the music on my Mp3 player. I almost got away with not having to mention any, since I do not own one. If I worked in the city I would certainly have to acquire one for the subway ride. However, as per his instructions I will list 15 random people from my computer mp3's.

Here they are:

Billy Joel, Elton John, John Mayer, Sting, Toto, Dave Weckl, David Benoit, Harry Connick Jr., Kenny Loggins, Maria Carey, Joe Satriani, Kansas, Laura Pausini, Frank Sinatra,Hall & Oates

Now stop tagging me!

4 comments:

Ezzie said...

Good mix... sorry for the tag :(

Satriani? Haven't seen that in a while - good stuff.

AS said...

a friend of mine is a guitar player he turned me on to his sound. I thoguht I'm the only nut..why are you up so late?,lol

Ezzie said...

I always am :)

You?!

AS said...

Toto had one of the best drummers of all time Jeff Porcaro.