Monday, May 12, 2008

Kosher Restaurant Review: KBurger

A friend of mine recently introduced me to a burger joint that was certainly responsible for putting Burger Nosh out of business. The establishment I speak of is none other than K Burger. K Burger is owned by the same people that brought you Pita Hot and this fast food joint is right next door. The owners smartly opened up the wall and made an entrance from one to the other. The decor is bright an art deco type which I found appealing. I have been to many of the more well known burger restaurants i.e. Burger Bar etc.. This place in my opinion has the best hamburgers hands down as well as the best deal for your dollar. My wife was even more impressed by their chicken fingers which were moist on the inside and crisp and tasty on the outside. Just like Burger Bar they offer to make it the burger "your way" with a variety of tasty toppings such as garlic mayo and garlic dill Mayo (my favorite). You can also ask for the topping on the side should you choose to use them as a dipping sauce say for your chicken fingers. The "K Burger" was moderately priced at $7, chicken fingers for $4.50 ( a nice portion) and they offer kid meals as well (chicken fingers with your choice of fries or onion rings and a soda: $8). The service was quick and they don't hassle you about your choices. I think I have found a new favorite place to frequent and of course I can always go for shwarma next door if I crave it.

No comments: