Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rosh Hashanah is Almost Here....Am I Ready?

I don't feel ready but it's coming either way. I have a shteler again this year and I would like to feel more prepared as well. This 3 day yom tov is going to be a doozy, I can feel it. Right now things seems to be going topsy turvy. I was at the ER Sun. night as my wife had come down with a really high fever. Everything is under control but I didn't have the time to prepare things for the Yom Tov etc.. If I don't write again I'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

4 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

L'Shana Tovah!

Hope your wife is ok.

Ezzie said...

Oy. Refuah Shleimah!

almost_frei said...

כתיבה וחתימה טובה

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Google sent me to u that u did discuss this issue on your blog in the past, i dont find your email adress, so i will ask for your help publicly to edit the article as far as you know the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Yidisheryid/Sandbox/Moshe_Weinberger

tnx and have the best year possible.