Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rosh Hashanah is Almost Here....Am I Ready?

I don't feel ready but it's coming either way. I have a shteler again this year and I would like to feel more prepared as well. This 3 day yom tov is going to be a doozy, I can feel it. Right now things seems to be going topsy turvy. I was at the ER Sun. night as my wife had come down with a really high fever. Everything is under control but I didn't have the time to prepare things for the Yom Tov etc.. If I don't write again I'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

5 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

L'Shana Tovah!

Hope your wife is ok.

Ezzie said...

Oy. Refuah Shleimah!

almost_frei said...

כתיבה וחתימה טובה

Nikol said...

That's all fine. What, however, do you think about Obadiah Shoher's criticism pf Rosh Hashanah as aholiday that has nothing to do with New Year? Here, for example http://samsonblinded.org/blog/petty-paganism.htm

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Google sent me to u that u did discuss this issue on your blog in the past, i dont find your email adress, so i will ask for your help publicly to edit the article as far as you know the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Yidisheryid/Sandbox/Moshe_Weinberger

tnx and have the best year possible.