Sunday, June 24, 2007

Beware of Magnets: Pose a Risk for Children!

Today we took the kids to a farm museum and stopped by "A different Twist" for a late lunch. We met up with a friend of mine who told me about the hazards of magnets and children. The magnets we grew up with wear weak and if swallowed posed very little threat. The new magnets found in many of the latest toys can injure and even kill. This is news that should not be taken lightly, so make sure you pass it on to all your friends and family with children.

2 comments:

Ezzie said...

Heh. I picked up lunch from there this Sunday, too...

Jewish Blogmeister said...

Must have missed you there :)