Monday, May 21, 2007

Partners in Torah: The Dinner....

Last night I was privileged to attend a dinner for a fantastic organization called Partners in Torah. I had made the trek out to Brooklyn because a relative of mine was being honored. I was truly inspired by the video presentation as well as the speeches that were given. For those of you who are not familiar, Partners in Torah is responsible for changing the face of Jewry. They find mentors who are willing to devote time once a week and partner them with less affiliated Jews who are searching for more understanding in Judaism. You don't have to be a Rabbi to join. Anybody who has a basic Yeshiva education is more than qualified to assist as a partner in Torah. If you would like to find out more about this truly incredible organization click here. Whether you join or donate funds to the cause, it will be truly appreciated. It will certainly take some sorting out of my time but I plan on becoming a partner myself and I urge you to do the same. Get the word out...

No comments: