Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gas Grill Dilemas....

As the Summer approaches us, it brings homeowners like me new worries: I don't have a grill! I finally put in a deck but there is still no grill to speak of. The other problem is the financial end of it. I'd love to go and buy a nice $400 grill but my wife would have my head. The truth to be told, finding a quality gas grill for under $300 seems to be next to impossible. Any price you find online is offset by the ridiculous shipping charge you will have to pay ( not to mention the fact that you have to assemble it to boot). If you would like to read some reviews on gas grills, click here. It seems that a lot of the cheap grills you would find in Walmart and the like are exactly that, cheap! Here is one model that I believe was rated well by consumer reports but after reading some of the comments it makes you think twice.

2 comments:

Dan Balsamo said...

I have a 5 year old grill at my backyard that we never had the chance to use. Its a bit bigger than what you have in that picture. My husband only used it for a couple times when his friends came by for poker night. It's not really a good investment if you ask me.

Mel Balsamo
JRomances.com

AS said...

Mel, If you don't use something general rule is it's a bad investment.