Saturday, January 06, 2007

Missed Oppurtunity....

I have just sold 2 pieces of musical equipment that have been sitting collecting dust in my basement. I must say "craigslist"is a great website and it made it easy to sell these items without any cost on my end. The equipment in question was a Fender American standard strat from 1999 and a korg D12 - a 12 track digital recording device. Now that I have sold both together as a package I'm going to look for a powered speaker like a mackie srm -450 and buy a 4 or 6 channel mixer and start playing gigs. I actually found someone selling a mackie speaker and had contacted her but it was sold before I could go down and take a look. The search continues....

1 comment:

AS said...

Thanks BB I'm bidding on a A different speaker and perhaps I'll get what I need.