Friday, December 22, 2006

Acts of Kidness: Kindness Happens

This is a cross post on a a new blog created by Sweetrose called Kindness Happens:

For those of you who have not seen my blog we recently were blessed with a son. A neighbor of mine asked if we would be needing meals since my wife and I would really have our hands full. We said yes and she went right to work, calling the shul and getting their network together. We got meals for over a week as well as shabbos meals delivered to our door. The amount of food we received was enough to feed an army, I kid you not! What kind of food did people send? Here is a list: Baked Ziti, Salads, Garlic Bread, Pasta w/ground meat and sauce, Latkes, Challah, BBQ Chicken, Schnitzel, Gefilte fish, Pumpkin pie, Broccoli Keish Pie and more.... My wife and I were very surprised at the outpouring of chesed from the community and now have many thank you cards to send out.

No comments: