Monday, November 06, 2006

Parade at your own peril! You may not live out the year...

These are just some of the warnings being given by some including the Rabbis of Edah Haredit regarding members of the Gay parade in Jerusalem. They are looking to curse the organizers of this Gay Pride parade and the police who protect them.

In a ceremony known as "Pulsa D'nura" (blows of fire), rabbis of the anti-Zionist Edah Haredit rabbinic court will convene sometime before the march, which is scheduled for Friday, to conduct the kabbalistic ceremony which is believed to unleash unearthly powers against specified sinners.

According to Shmuel Poppenheim, a spokesman for the Edah Haredit, Rabbi Moshe Sternbach, head of the Edah Haredit's rabbinic court proposed conducting the ceremony during a meeting of rabbinic judges Monday morning.


I doubt the organizers will be intimidated by this act of cursing. I'm wondering if this public display of tremendous anger is really good for Israel and does it accomplish anything?

2 comments:

Sholom said...

According to bet-settler, the curse of Pulsa Dinura may or may not exist.
So now that the holy-old-fucks are threatening me with all kinds of supernatural punishments for being queer, I've been literally (and I do mean literally) "scared straight." Please excuse me while I piss my pants in fear of eternal damnation, lakes of hellfire, brimstone breakfasts, and etc.
I am, of course, being completely sarcastic.

Jack Steiner said...

These guys have become more than obnoxious. Curse, shmurse.