Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Best of Kosher Series: Pizza!

There are many ways to go about making a pizza. However, if you are looking for a no muss, no fuss situation then Mama Mary's pizza crusts are essential. They have an excellent taste and are certainly one of the best "ready-made" pizza crusts I've tasted. They come in at least 2 sizes: personal or full pizza pie size. I just pop a personal into my little toaster oven add some sauce and cheese, maybe some olives and/or tomatoes, onions and in about 5-8 min it's all ready. Great quick meal. To check out other parts of this series click here.

4 comments:

JewishShiksa said...

hey how do I become a link on your blog, you have been a link on mine for ages!
and I have the new Matisyahu video..not just screen shots but the video!:)

Jewish Blogmeister said...

Hmmmmmmmm ok done!

Neil Harris said...

I've been using these for eight years. They are awesome!!

Jewish Blogmeister said...

Which just goes to prove my point ladies and gentelmen, I will only bring you the very best in kosher food in this series..stay tuned.