Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Jewish Newspaper & Mag Meme

I'm curious to see what my current readers are reading at home offline that is. I therefore am constructing a meme on any Jewish Newspaper and/or Magazine you read :


1) What Jewish Newspaper/Magazines do you read?

2) How do these different publications differ?

3) How often do you read them?

4) Do you ever read the ads?

5) Which one is the worst?

6) Whats the best article you ever read ?

7) Which Pub do you despise?

8) Ever find your picture in one?


I personally don't own a subsription to any Jewish publication.
Ocassionally I read the JP but it's usually for ads more than anything else.

I officially tag my entire Blogroll escpecially: Serandez, Life-of-Rubin, Psychotoddler, Jack's Shack and Mirty.

2 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

I responded to this.

Jack Steiner said...

I'll try and get to it later.