Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hamas: A win for Israel!

While some people are upset about the recent turn of events in the middle East, I in my infinite wisdom would like to approach it from a brighter side. Disclaimer: I know nothing about Israeli politics. There has always been a move on some level or another toward the idea of peace in the Middle East ( I'm a poet and I...ok enough!). I'm of the opinion there will probably never be peace. Now that Hamas has the majority vote the Bush administration refuses to talk until they disarm. I believe that this is quite unlikely to happen, therefore Israel will not have America telling them to give up land or make any kind of deal with the PA. Hopefully the new version of the PA will bring Israel closer together politcally to stand firm against these terrorists and not to give into any demands and to crush those who seek them harm.

No comments: