Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm Back!

As some of you may have guessed I took off for Thanksgiving. I s pent a nice extended weekend with my in-laws. Funny thing actually happened this weekend. My wife and I went out to eat at a favorite restaurant of mine in the area. As I'm waiting for my food I hear someone say "hi". Not really knowing anyone in the area I couldn't imagine anyone was talking to me. All of sudden I noticed the voice was emanating from a young woman standing in front of me waiving her hand. It turned out to be a I knew from my college days who was about my age. I noticed that she was not wearing any sort of head covering and was probably not married. It was kind of sad to see that such an accomplished , attractive still hadn't found her better half. I didn't really want to get into a whole discussion with her. We chatted for a bit and I went back to bring the food over to wife. My brain was already in matchmaker mode and I think I may have a good shidduch for her.
Who knows?

No comments: