Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Who is that Blogger?

I played a gig last night in the holy land of Boro Park. I have to say it was quite an experience. I grew up in the most yeshivish area of Brooklyn: Midwood. I went to a pretty Yeshivish Yeshivah. I have since moved on and no longer live in Brooklyn. When I performed last night,the people and the dialect (yes the yeshivsha raid) seemed so foreign to me it was comical. Anyway getting to the point here....I was speaking with one of the musicians and I overheard him talking about BloginDM and I said to him "do you know who he is"? His reply was that he did indeed. I gasped and said who is it? His reply "I can not divulge that information as he wants to remain anonymous". I respectfully agreed and did not press the matter any further. The question will always remain...Who is that blogger?

1 comment:

PsychoToddler said...

You don't really want to know who he is. It would spoil all the fun for you. It would be like when Jeannie married Major Nelson. Just a few episodes from cancellation.